Heron Glen Professional Teaching Staff
Tim Ward, PGA, General Manager/Head Golf Professional
Kevin Reidinger, Assistant Golf Professional
Brandon Wolff, Assistant Golf Professional
Click on the names below to book your Lesson online!
45 Minute Lesson (Adults) Individual
- PGA Professional | $90
- Assistant Professional | $80
45 Minute Lessons (Juniors, ages 7 – 17)
Individual (All juniors ages 12 years and younger, MUST have supervision of a parent or guardian)
- PGA Professional | $55
- Assistant Professional | $50
3-Series Package (Adults) Individual
- PGA Professional | $255 for 3-45 minute lessons
- Assistant Professional | $225 for 3-45 minute lessons
5-Series Package (Adults) Individual
- PGA Professional | $400 for 5-45 minute lessons
- Assistant Professional | $350 for 5-45 minute lessons
1 Lesson – Group Lesson
- PGA Professional | $90 first golfer; plus $30 each additional golfer for one 60 minute lesson
- Assistant Professional | $80 first golfer; plus $20 each additional golfer for one 60 minute lesson
3 Series – Group Lesson
- PGA Professional | $255 first golfer; plus $75 each additional golfer for 3-60 minute lessons
- Assistant Professional | $225 first golfer; plus $45 each additional golfer for 3-60 minute lessons
5 Series – Group Lesson
- PGA Professional | $400 first golfer; plus $100 each additional golfer for 5-60 minute lessons
- Assistant Professional | $350 first golfer; plus $50 each additional golfer for 5-60 minute lessons
* all group lessons will host a maximum of 5 players to ensure a proper student-teacher ratio *
Playing Lesson (Adults) Individual
- PGA Professional | $150 for 9-hole playing lesson
- Assistant Professional | $140 for 9-hole playing lesson
* Playing Lessons will last approximately 2-hours & include greens fee *
Playing Lesson (Juniors) Individual
- PGA Professional | $110 for 9-hole playing lesson (includes greens fee)
- Assistant Professional | $90 for 9-hole playing lesson (includes greens fee)
* For group Playing Lessons, please call the Pro Shop at (908) 806-6804 for more information *
The Professional Staff at Heron Glen can customize any clinics, golf school, and instructional programs that you may be looking for. For more information on how to get started, email Tim Ward, PGA Head Golf Professional, at email@example.com.
Club Fitting Services
Custom Club Fittings are available for every club in the bag:
- Fairway Woods
We carry fitting equipment & are Certified Club Fitters for the following brands:
How It Works
Our goal when fitting you for clubs is to put the best possible combination of head and shaft model in your hands to allow you to perform at your best. We will perform an pre-fitting interview to find out your goals and what you woud like to achieve through this fitting, how often to do you play, and how do you like to hit certain shots and play. This provides us important information for us to provide the best recommendation for your new clubs.
We will have you make swings with your current clubs to provide a baseline, and from there we will begin to move through hitting different heads and shafts combinations that fit you. This includes providing recommendations for:
- Head model
- Shaft (model, weight, flex, and length)
- Set composition
- Grip sizing and selection
We utilize some of the best fitting technology on the market today. The top of the line systems we use allow us to know vital information and data in your golf swing to optimize the performance of your game. The two fitting systems we use are:
- Flightscope Xi Tour 3D radar launch monitor
- Foresite GC2 Smart Camera System
Club Fitting FAQ
Am I a good enough player to get custom fit?
– We strongly believe that every single golfer regardless of skill level will benefit from a custom fitting
How long does a fitting take?
– A fitting typically takes about 1 hour, but could depend based on what clubs you are getting fit for
What should I bring with me on the day of my fitting?
– Please bring your current golf clubs, the shoes you typically wear for playing, and wear golf attire
Do you charge for your club fittings?
– Yes, the cost of a fitting session is $75.00
When should I arrive at my fitting?
– We ask that you get to the fitting approximately 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time so you are able to warm-up prior to the session starting
Do you offer other custom club repair services?
– We offer a wide variety of custom club repair services. Visit our Club Repair page by clicking here for more information.
If you have any other questions, would like more information, or you would like to schedule a fitting, please give us a call in the Pro Shop at (908) 806-6804, or email our PGA Head Golf Professional, Tim Ward, at firstname.lastname@example.org.