Tuesday Ladies League
All Levels of Players Welcome
12 Distinct Events | Tuesday Morning Tee Times
2024 GHIN Handicap
Season Long Ringer Competition
Prizes Awarded for Low Gross and Low Net
Ability to Invite Guests (See League Policies)
Welcome Best Ball: Be nice to your foursome! Best 2 of 4 balls count on each hole.
Easy Peasy: Only scores from the 9 easiest handicap holes will count.
Nose Goes: Scores will count from the 9 holes beginning with “N.O.S.E”.
Mystery Holes: There will be 9 mystery holes that will be dropped from your total score.
Three Blind Mice: After play, there will be 3 holes that are blindly drawn. These 3 holes will then be thrown out of your score
Best Ball of Nine: During aeration, you will be playing the back nine twice. The best score of these two rounds is the one that counts.
Blind Draw: After play, the Pro Shop rolls a dice to determine which holes will be eliminated from the scores. 6 holes will be eliminated, per the roll of the dice.
Blind Partner: This event will be a two-woman blind best ball, so you won’t know who your partner is!
Short and Sweet: Scores will only count from the 9 shortest holes: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 15 and 17.
Long & Lovely: Scores will count from the 9 longest holes: 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16, & 18.
Mutt & Jeff: The focus is on par-3s. and par-5s. When the round of golf is completed, the total net score for par 3’s and par-5s will be used.
Two-Women Scramble & Award Breakfast: Pick your partner wisely and tee off! Both players shall hit from the tee. The team then selects one of the tee shots from which to play, then plays from that selection. This procedure repeats until the ball is holed.
Sign Ups: All player must register for events in advance. Sign up is available online through the Golf Genius Portal or by calling the Pro Shop. Tee sheets are available on Sunday evenings.
Guest Policy: All guests must be confirmed by the Professional Staff by noon the Sunday before the event date. As a courtesy, guests will be granted the Hunterdon County resident rate and each individual guest is allowed up to 3 events in a given season. To play additional events, one must be a member of the league. Only guests with active GHIN handicaps are eligible for prizes and cannot win the first place prize regardless of result.
If you have any other questions, would like more information, , please give us a call in the Pro Shop at (908) 806-6804, or email our Assistant Golf Professional, Denise Dimino, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunset Ladies League
All Women Welcome to Join!
Tuesdays | Tee Times Starting at 5:00pm
May 2nd through September 24th
9-Hole Individual Stroke Play
Weekly Event Format
- Individual Stroke Play – Top 5 Gross & Net are awarded points
- Players can request one “cart-ner” that they will ride/play with each week
- Tee times and pairings will be randomized each week
- All scoring will be done via the Golf Genius Mobile App and scorecards
- Scorecards will be provided the day of as back up documentation
- You may pick up after net double bogey
Weekly Event Fee
For each event, every player will pay the
Hunterdon County Resident rate
$31 with a cart | $23 walking
Points will be awarded to the Top 5 in both Low Gross and Net divisions each week. All prize money will be given out in Pro Shop credit
1st Place: 5 points
2nd Place: 4 Points
3rd Place: 3 Points
4th Place: 2 Points
5th Place: 1 Point
Round Sign Ups
- One week prior, each player will receive an email once the next event registration has been opened. From this email you will be able to indicate if you are playing or not playing. If you sign up to play but cannot, you may log in to Golf Genius and remove yourself from playing that day.
- Event sign ups will close Saturday at noon. If you find out you are unable to play once sign ups close, please inform the Professional Staff to be removed from the event.
- League members may invite up to 3 guests per year and each guest may play twice with the league. To play in additional events, one must be a member of the league.
Pairings & Tee Times
- Pairings & tee times will be emailed and texted to each member 2 days prior to the event and they will also be listed in the portal.
- The pairings email/text will contain your round GGID which allow you to login to the scoring app
- Handicap revisions from the Friday prior to each event will be used to set each player’s handicap for the upcoming event
- New Members Without a Handicap
- All new league members who do not have an established GHIN handicap will play each event as a 0 handicap until they establish one. To establish a GHIN handicap, you will need to play 3 18-hole rounds, whether it be in the league or outside of league play
- All league round scores will be posted by the Professional Staff at Heron Glen through the Golf Genius portal. Please do not post your league rounds on your own as it will input a duplicate score
Event Rules & Tie Breakers
USGA Rules will govern all play with the exception of our local rules
- Local Rules
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas – These areas are marked in yellow and/or red stakes with green caps. Players may not enter, play from, or retrieve their golf balls from these areas. There are drop zones on the opposite sides of these areas in which players may place their ball within two clubs lengths of the sign. There is a one stroke penalty.
- Players MUST take full relief (swing/stance not touching plants) (without penalty) from the Environmentally Protected Areas.
- In the event of a tie, all ties will be decided by the recommended USGA rule of: Last 6-holes, if tie still remains, last 3-holes, then last 1-hole.
If you have any other questions, would like more information, , please give us a call in the Pro Shop at (908) 806-6804, or email our Assistant Golf Professional, Denise Dimino, at email@example.com.
Lowest Score on Each Hole Wins!
Every Thursday with Tee Times Starting at 5:00PM
Weekly Event Fee: $35 (Includes cart and skins entry)
Featuring an End of Season Skins Shootout
How It Works
Lowest score on each hole wins a skin. If two or more people have the same low score, no skin is awarded for that hole. After nine-holes, the pot is divided by the total number of skins awarded for the day
Booking a tee time in advance is mandatory for all players. Please contact the Pro Shop at ( 908) 806-6804 to book your tee time now.
- No Handicap – Blue Tees
- 12.9 & Lower – Blue Tees
- 13.0 & Higher – White Tees