The Course You'll Call Home!
Custom Club Fittings are available for every club in the bag
Drivers, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges, & Putters
We carry fitting equipment & are Certified Club Fitters for the following brands:
Our goal when fitting you for clubs is to put the best possible combination of head and shaft model in your hands to allow you to perform at your best. We will perform an pre-fitting interview to find out your goals and what you woud like to achieve through this fitting, how often to do you play, and how do you like to hit certain shots and play. This provides us important information for us to provide the best recommendation for your new clubs.
We will have you make swings with your current clubs to provide a baseline, and from there we will begin to move through hitting different heads and shafts combinations that fit you. This includes providing recommendations for:
We utilize some of the best fitting technology on the market today. The top of the line systems we use allow us to know vital information and data in your golf swing to optimize the performance of your game. The two fitting systems we use are:
Am I a good enough player to get custom fit?
- We strongly believe that every single golfer regardless of skill level will benefit from
How long does a fitting take?
- A fitting typically takes about 1 hour, but could depend based on what clubs you are getting fit for
What should I bring with me on the day of my fitting?
- Please bring your current golf clubs, the shoes you typically wear for playing, and wear golf attire
Do you charge for your club fittings?
- We do not charge for our club fittings when purchasing your custom fit clubs through us. If you are not going to purchase your clubs through us, there is a fee associated with that fitting.
When should I arrive at my fitting?
- We ask that you get to the fitting approximately 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time so you are able to warm-up prior to the session starting
Do you offer other custom club repair services?
- We offer a wide variety of custom club repair services. Visit our Club Repair page by clicking here for more information.
If you have any other questions, would like more information, or you would like to schedule a fitting, please give us a call in the Pro Shop at (908) 806-6804, or email our PGA Head Golf Professional, Tim Ward, at [email protected]